Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Three Things You Must Do Before You Submit To Article Directories

To all writers and non-writers out there, now is the time to start digging up those creative writing skills.With modern communication technology comes the popularity of information-based marketing, which is one of the oldest and most effective techniques in getting targeted prospects to sites and converting them into buyers. This is

I am sure that if you are reading this article then you must probably be looking for ways to increase your links to your web site. Search engines love links and by doing this you will significantly improve your search engine rankings. In this article I would like to share with you my approach as to how I got a large number of links to my web site.

My favourite method of marketing my web site is article marketing. I use this method because it is free and produces leads that convert up to 10 times better than leads from other sources. Using this I have a very stable foundation for my business that allows me to experiment with other methods of advertising my business.

Now this is the approach that I use to get the links to my web site. I will mainly write high quality articles for Ezine Articles. I have found that this directory out pulls the other directories by more than eight hundred percent for generating highly targeted traffic to your web site. It also gets the best response for the distribution of your articles since they are the leader they get more people than any of the other directories to publish your articles. I found out the hard way that I was spending too much time submitting my articles to low quality directories that do not produce much of a response.

So to summarize what I do is I submit most of my quality articles to Ezine Articles and then I will take one article and submit it to another article directory generating more backlinks for my website. I do not submit more than one article to another directory as this will trigger the duplicate filters in the search engines.

Some additional things that I do to generate links on top of this is I contribute a large number of forum postings. I also submit my press release to to the top free press release service Prleap. These additional methods also produce high quality backlinks that will improve your search engine rankings.

Based on the above approach alone I have been able to generate 783 one way links to my web site.

Are you really interested in driving massive traffic to your website?

Here's the answer:

Secrets Of Article Marketing - Download your free ebook now.

Mark Abrahams is a full time internet marketer who has helped others to earn a living online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home