Saturday, July 5, 2008

Three Things You Must Do Before You Submit To Article Directories

To all writers and non-writers out there, now is the time to start digging up those creative writing skills.With modern communication technology comes the popularity of information-based marketing, which is one of the oldest and most effective techniques in getting targeted prospects to sites and converting them into buyers. This is

I earn thousands of dollars every single month writing articles like this one and I am a regular guy, just like you. I am nothing close to a professional writer, but I take massive action to achieve success.

How I discovered my article marketing profit formula? And why almost every single marketer trying to make money will quit before he can earn a living from this method of website promotion?

In fact, I discovered article marketing by accident. It's only after one year that I finally realized that article marketing is the single best form of website promotion on the Internet. It's even better than pay per click advertising although I recognize that it is slower.

Everything started in early 2006. I was trying to make money with paid surveys, paid to click and other crazy paid to surf schemes. I quickly realized that I won't get rich doing this and I started to search for something most lucrative.

After a story to long to write it here, I wrote a couple of articles to promote my websites. I was on a shoestring budget, and article marketing was the only option for me. It wasn't a choice, but an obligation.

After a couple of months writing and submitting articles to the article directories, something really strange happened.

Like many, I started with a "money online type" website because it's a very lucrative niche. I was checking my rankings for my website under this keywords and wow. My website was... on page three on Google.

It was a revelation for me. I remember reading all those forum posts saying that "make money online" was too competitive, etc...

I was on this page, me a complete beginner, and this was really "bizarre" because all I did was submitting a couple of articles with articlemarketers.com and a couple of other manually.

I got subscribers, sales and top rankings from a dozen of articles. Today, I earn thousands of dollars writing and submitting articles like this one.

It's not rocket science folks. Just pich a niche, write interesting articles, and submit them to directories.

To learn more, download my Free Guide: "How To Earn $100K Per Year With Article Marketing".

Franck Silvestre makes thousands of dollars a year from affiliate and article marketing. Wonder what the secret to his success is? Discover how he does it at: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/article-marketing/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home